Answered By: Melanie Cooksey PHSC
Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016     Views: 388

The TEAS test is taken by appointment in the Career Center Lab at each campus. To sign up for the test, you can contact the Career Center at West Campus, 727-816-3381, or contact a staff person in the Student Development Office of your campus for more information.

Related Topics

Contact Us