Answered By: Melanie Cooksey PHSC
Last Updated: Dec 06, 2016     Views: 88

In order to renew a book that you borrowed from a college outside of the PHSC campuses, you must contact the campus where you originally obtained the book and request an extension. This needs to be done prior to the original due date of the book, as permission needs to be obtained from the lending college before the book can be officially renewed.