Answered By: Melanie Cooksey PHSC Last Updated: Jul 14, 2015 Views: 721
LINCC is an acronym for Library Information Network of Community Colleges.
LINCCWeb is a versatile research tool that provides access to full-text eResources, databases, e-journals, and local and statewide library collections.
Use LINCCWeb to:
- Locate full-text articles, journals, and eBooks from a statewide, shared collection of eResources
- find databases that include educational videos and digital media
- Search for books and other items in your college's library or any other public college in Florida
- Search a single eResource or multiple eResources all at once
- Manage lists of favorite books and eResources, add tags, reserve library materials, view overdue items, and request items from other college libraries
On campus, any person can access the PHSC databases from the library computers. Only PHSC students that are actively enrolled in classes for the current semester have the ability to access the PHSC databases away from the library. When using the electronic resources away from the library, you will need your PHSC student ID card with the library barcode number and the pin is MMDD of your birthday (ex: January 1 would be 0101).